Shipping - Return policy
Clouds and Coils currently only ships orders within Canada. All order made from outside the country will be cancelled.
All orders over $60.00 will receive free shipping. Shipping is done through Canada Post
We utilize Canada Post's Proof of Age (18+ or 19+ depending on your province) option on every single package, no exceptions.
Because we utilize this option for all shipments, signature will be obtained upon delivery of all shipments. If you are not home when delivery is attempted, the package will be left at your nearest post office, where you will have to show Proof of Age to sign and receive the package.
Any fees associated with packages that are Returned to Sender because Proof of Age was not able to be determined, will NOT receive a refund.
we offer a 14-day return/exchange policy on any DOA (dead on arrival) or unused items, factory sealed in the manufacturer's original packaging.
Please inspect and test all products upon receipt, the 14-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not.
Unfortunately consumables are always a final sale (e-juice, coils, tanks, accessories, drip tips, replacement parts, rebuildable supplies, etc).
Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Clouds and Coils, and Clouds and Coils assume all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable/creditable.
Examples of things not covered by our return policy:
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
Order changes or cancellations are possible. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate any changes as long as the order has not yet been shipped. Once an order has shipped, you must return the package to us prior to receiving a refund, shipping fees are not refundable.